2014 m. kovo 18 d., antradienis

Skiing to the goals

When I was skiing this year, I couldn‘t drop my eyes off the kids. They weren‘t my kids,
I didn‘t know them at all, there’s another reason I was watching them with my jaw reaching my knees. These kids were fearless. They speeded down the hill and, what surprised me a lot, they barely ever fell down. I think I know why. They knew there’s someone waiting for them; they were going down the hill knowing what their destination is and concentrating on that. Meanwhile, my focus was on not getting any bones broken and watching out the other ski enthusiasts. I didn’t even think about the end of the slope, I knew it wasn’t my last round.

There are so many reasons why kids have much less fear than adults. However, this skiing experience only reminded me that we need to concentrate on our goals, see them clear as we reach for them.


Oh, and I bet none of those kids said they didn’t enjoy going down that hill.    


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą