2013 m. liepos 27 d., šeštadienis

Mirror, Mirror, tell me more

Don’t know about you guys, but I sometimes forget what I do.
For example in the last few weeks or even months I had a feeling that I’m not doing anything important and not going anywhere. Felt like s**t to make it simple. However, a couple of days ago, talking to my friend who I hadn’t seen for a while, I remembered that I DO something. To be exact, he reminded me. Then he got angry with me that I said that I hadn’t been doing anything. He reminded me of my loveliest and most pleasing act in my whole world. I love writing. I do that a lot and I love it. I know how to do it, I’m really good at this and it brings me so much joy.

Today I tried an exercise that I wouldn’t forget about my activity anymore. I stood up in front of a mirror and tried to speak to myself. It was absolutely awkward and even annoying. I was thinking, how other people can look at my face and believe what I say? I just wanted to turn my back and walk away from that annoying person. But, I kept in mind that I also love this person speaking to me and need to listen and believe in every word that comes out of her mouth. It took about 2minutes in total, because I couldn’t stand it anymore, but, I’ll try again tomorrow, because I finally need to believe that I am doing something important in my life and it leads me to good and something huge in my life. Other people don’t tell me that, because they think that I already know that and only cry for attention when I say that my life is worthless.


However, I have a friend that will tell me the truth that I need to believe in. This friend will be looking at me from the mirror tomorrow.   

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą