2013 m. kovo 11 d., pirmadienis

Miss BeBrave

What a silly disaster. You know when in magazines there're questions-answers pages? You can read plenty of the most stupid questions there.
Today mine would sound like this:

'Hello, there's this guy in my class and I cannot concentrate when he's around. He's like the most handsome man in the world with his supersexy body, and voice that I could listen to whispering in my ear for all night. I'm too shy to say something to him. Mr SexiestManinWholeUniverse probably thinks that I'm avoiding him, but I just must turn away every time he tries to talk to me, because I blush and start giggling like a little girl. What do you think, will he marry me?'

Never felt this stupid in my life. I'm never shy and I never ever act like this around any man. Usually I have no problems with starting a conversation with any man. So wtf???

<3

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą