2013 m. vasario 24 d., sekmadienis

In a relationship with myself


Why I don’t have a boyfriend?
There is no day in a week that I wouldn’t think about this. Now I noticed that I’ve been living through different phases of ‘do(not)need a boyfriend’ stuff after I broke up with the last one.
1.       ‘We’ll get back together’ – the worst idea ever. No, you will not get back together and you don’t need to.
2.       ‘I want to be alone’ – good idea. In this phase I got to know myself and my needs better. However, to people who aren’t used to being with oneself this may be rather difficult. In my case, I think this time was one of the best so far.
3.       ‘Being young doesn’t last forever, live NOW’ – getting new experiences is always good, but eventually you understand that messing around with other people doesn’t really lead anywhere. May be fun, but easy to cross the line.
4.       ‘I’ll never find anyone, I’m not good enough’ – good stuff if it leads to self-improvement. However, there’s another side of this – crying with a bucket of ice-cream on a lap. Usually have bad consequences!
5.       ‘I don’t care anymore’ – and here you start being yourself again!!! Congratulations and three times hurray! Now you can enjoy your life again:)
6.       ‘Coming to new relationship’ – and this is where I am now. Don’t really like this phase. Since I came back to being myself, some rather good opportunities have shown up. Unfortunately (to those men haha) during this long period of coming back on track I understood that I love being with myself and I am the only person who will always love me and will never cheat on me. Now I could trust another person again, but I’m not sure if I need it. I’m happy:)
Does anyone know what’s coming next???   

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą