2012 m. gruodžio 6 d., ketvirtadienis

Little Changes


After I started living by myself, far from family and friends a have had all my life, not just a lot changed in my life, but in my head as well. First of all, talking about small things, I stopped worrying.
Spilled milk on new jeans? Have a good laugh. Bumped into someone while walking and being on a phone at the same time? I was laughing for good 5mins after that. Luckily, a guy I bumped into was really niceJ don’t panic and don’t feel embarrassed about things you can’t change.
Another thing I started doing is taking what I want. Want to talk to a guy? Do it. Better regret what is done than what you never had enough courage to do. You’d be surprised how much you can get by being self-confident enough!
There’s one thing I’m still working on. It’s letting go. There’re a lot of things I want to let go in my life. Every day I put these things a little bit further behind me. One day they’ll be so far that I won’t be able to reach itJ and, the most importantly, I will not even try to do that.
The change I’m the most proud of is a new best friend that I made. Now every day, every minute I have someone who is always on my side, but also can give me a good kick if I’m being a tool. This friend is 100% reliable, even if sometimes I’m not very happy about this person’s laziness! However, have never let me down yetA I love this person. Because I love myself.
  

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą